Reference: SJLNG # 00056
Deadline for resumes no later than 5:00 pm on Friday, April 15, 2022
This position requires a dynamic and proactive person with analytical abilities while working in a rotational shift environment.
- Monitor the terminal equipment and the application of all corrective actions, procedures and instructions.
- Be responsible for safety, health and environmental protection on shift
- Promote and assist in all HSSE practices
- Participate in any optimization and evaluation activities in operations and maintenance planning, training and regulatory requirement drills
- Post-secondary education in a related field and/or experience in the energy industry would be considered an asset
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrate learning capabilities
- Ability to work in a team environment